Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Please...NO ECONUTS

OK, I put this picture up yesterday and I guess I have some splaining to do.

My cousin sent me a junk email from one of his friends who was a finalist at a " 'Going Green Meet-and-Greet' Bon Jovi Contest " (I didn't even know this kind of crap existed). So he wanted us to vote for his business and his essay but instead we proceeded to poke fun. I asked my cousin if he had ever seen those little "go away church people" signs the atheist econuts put on their doors to discourage those paired up bike riding religious folk from interrupting their Kenny G PBS experience. Here's an example: I then went on to say we needed a little sign like that to discourage these hypocrites from bugging us. (Yes... I drew that, not someone at a skill center somewhere.) Essentially they are preaching their religion (environmentalism) unto us but don't want to hear from anyone else about their religion. The real tragedy is that they don't even know that their sorry little atheist ***** aren't actually atheist. I wonder if econuts believe in Black Nikes and purple shrouds?

Me...I'm agnostic.

5 comments:

disabuser said...

Sometimes the little woman spouts off with this green garbage and I have to disabuse her of her notions. Last time it happened, I ended up doing community service at the local retard school where they draw pictures like yours. Since these kids are probably future dimmocraps anyway, just like their "teachers", I'm gonna take this picture down there and post it along with the others. It'll be funny to watch these commie liberal dogooders take off the masks and start interrogating the little bastards to see which one is just posing as a retard. He'll prolly end up having a knitting needle shoved into his forebrain, but none of them have much too lose anyway. Added bonus is one less "I am Sam" asking me to change his underwear.

Keep up the good work. God's on our side.

Anonymous said...

Shugabobby: Your illustration is your piece de resistance! Do not be distracted by the hostility of second-hand souls and keep up the good work.

shugabobby said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence eliante1 but fortunately I'm not a thin skinned enviro-econut-treehugger so I'll get over disabuser's comment. Actually, i haven't laughed like that in years. Wonder what loren ibsen has to say about this?

shugabobby said...

OK haters, I went back and splained the origin of the picture in my post.

shugabobby said...

disabuser, upon further reflection what you said was very non-pc. We don't like non-pc around here. You better go disabuse someone else.